We may collect and process the following types of personal information:
Name, phone number, email and other identifying information.
Collection of Information
Diva Logistic may collect your personal data use our website and other indirect channels.
Use of Your Information
By accessing our website via any means and third parties we work with, or other institutions that are legally entitled to inquire us regarding legal matters, for any of the following purposes:
- to comply with legal interest and regulatory compliance requirements applicable within and outside territory of Indonesia to Diva Logistic;
- to provide our services to you
- to announce and notify you in connection to your needed services
- to enhance our promotional or marketing purposes for Diva Logistic or other parties contracted with Diva Logistic;
- to store your personal data for a period of time in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
- to facilitate our loyalty program;
- to make a profile for consumer behavior.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Information
- Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
- However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we have your consent to do so, (ii) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or (iii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
- If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as the possible consequences if you do not provide your information).
- Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access to and be entitled to update and amend your personal data
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing us to email@example.com with subject “Customer Rights-Data Protection”.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information on the basis of your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. However, if you withdraw your consent, please be informed that it may have implication to our service provided to you.
- You are welcome to exercise any other rights under applicable data protection law and regulations by by emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Customer Rights”
Jalan Ende NO. 58A Tanjung Priok
Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta Indonesia 14310